Legend says, that he times to times walks out of the seas to see his reflexion in stilll, limpid lake.
Mages from Mage college in King's Port (town in eastern Colderra) did research about him and found out, that the Black Pearl emerges from the sea in Etaj's bay andcontinues arround Dusk forests to visit Mirror lakes. This happens during summer, every two years.
Part 1: preparations for travel. Ideas: stuyding maps, gathering resources, packing up, learning from NPC or other player about existance of Black Pearl, traveling and searching, any struggles you encountered on search...
Part 2: close encounter of Pearl. Is up to you whther it will be touch in peacful, nearly romantic manner, or if you had weapon on you and Pearl attacked or if your character will take more Roleplay-like turn and refuses to touch the Pearl when seeing him...
- Mount of any rarity
- Offspring birth without breeding picture
- Instant adulted offpsring without need of extra pictures
- Complete restoration of defected mount (either temporary or permanently defected).
- Bird dragon import
- Complete redesign of mount within breed/subspecies
- Removal of one mount marking.
- Addition of one mount marking.
- Base coat color change with keeping of markings.
- Change of all markings with keeping base coat.
- Gender change of mount
- Breed/subspecies/species change of mount with keeping of coat color and patterns (even with perks and transmogs, items made specificly for previous subspecies/species of mount might not be usable anymore).
- One item of any rarity besides legendary
- Item rarity upgrade by one (not to legendary)
- Complete item redesign
- Editing item to be wearable by different kind of mount/character.
- Removal of one perk
- Removal of all perks
- Transmog of first stage
- Next stage of transmoged mount
- Previous stage of transmoged mount
- Removal of transmog
- Sum of rits equal to 1/2 of your final score
- Fame rise equeal to 1/4 of your final score
- Number of nano mount point boosts equal to you score divided by 15, rounded up